Git vs. Subversion
The most widely used versioning tools are currently Git as a distributed system and Subversion® with its centralised repository approach.
In this workshop, the advantages and disadvantages of both tools are explained and compared. Find out more about the basic concepts and architecture of Subversion and/or Git. In addition to a theoretical introduction, there is also a hands-on session with practical exercises for Subversion and Git inlcuded.
- Solid knowledge of architecture and functioning of Git and Subversion
- Knowledge and effective use of the features provided by Subversion
- Working collectively and in parallel in software projects being managed with Subversion
- Insight into the functioning of the object database of Git
- Working with git on the command line
- Comparison of both concepts
This event is a one-day workshop, which can also be configured individually as an internal company service offer. Please feel free to contact us.
Find more information about the workshop's content, target audience and prerequisites in our datasheet, avalailable for download in the right-hand column.