Apache Subversion Administration
Subversion® administrators have numerous tasks to complete. They maintain the central Subversion server, take care of backups and data consistency in Subversion repositories and often support SVN users when it comes to client-side problems. In addition to integration of the Subversion service into the technical infrastructure, it must be ensured that Subversion works seamlessly with tools involved in the development process on the server side.
- Introduction to the administration of Subversion
- Admin Lab Manual Module CLI Tools
- Admin Lab Manual Module Repository Management
- Admin Lab Manual Apache Server
- Admin Lab Manual Module Exercises
Two-day hands-on workshop; current dates can be found in the right-hand column.
This event can also be configured individually as an internal company service offer. Please feel free to contact us.